O-Calc Pro FREE Demo
Try O-Calc Pro for 30 days. Click here to request your free demo copy.
Poles, Smart Grid & Wireless Broadband
Poles may play a key role in supporting the National Broadband Plan and communications for Smart Grid.Learn More
Structural Analysis Software for Utility Poles
O-Calc® was first released for commercial application in 1999 responding to customer demand for a comprehensive pole loading analysis tool similar to what Osmose developed for in-house use. A number of upgrades and enhancements have helped O-Calc become the industry-leading application for single pole analysis. O-Calc software is used by companies across the United States for pole loading applications related to joint use, utility standards, pole replacements and system hardening.
O-Calc Pro includes cutting-edge features that simplify and automate the process of calculating structural loads on new and existing utility poles.
O-Calc Pro Features:
- Powerful user interface including catalog-driven design, live interactive 3D model, and drag & drop functionality
- Dynamic wire tension loads
- Complete tension and sag calculator
- Strength reduction calculator
- Automated clearance analysis
- Customizable reporting
- Customizable equipment catalog
- Digital Measurement Technology
O-Calc Pro takes the guesswork out of load calculation for line design, pole replacement, and joint-use loading.
- O-Calc Pro is pre-populated with values for common poles, conductors, crossarms, overhead equipment, guys, and anchors.
- O-Calc Pro features sophisticated, customizable reporting and chart options, 2-D and 3-D viewing of pole configurations, and simple summaries of critical loading data.
Above: With O-Calc Pro, you can generate customized reports and
charts that present information in a format that suits your needs.
Left: The master catalog is pre-populated with common poles,
conductors, equipment, and more. Users can also create
custom framing to match their standards libraries.
| Click here to enlarge these images
O-Calc Pro brochure
For more information on O-Calc Pro, please call 716-319-3423 or email O-CalcProInfo@osmose.com.
Learn more about Osmose turnkey Engineering Services featuring O-Calc Pro and Digital Measurement Technology.