O-Calc Pro FREE Demo
Try O-Calc Pro for 30 days. Click here to request your free demo copy.
Monthly tip: Winter walking
These winter walking tips from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) can help keep you on your feet:Learn More
Structural Analysis Software for Utility Poles
O-Calc Pro features an advanced user-interface and calculation tools that make it a highly accurate and productive application for performing comprehensive pole loading analyses for joint use, equipment or line upgrades, system hardening, and pole replacement. Users can directly model wood poles, manufactured steel poles, concrete poles, and other types of poles and pole components such as H-Frames.
O-Calc Pro Features:
- Powerful user interface including catalog-driven design, live interactive 3D model, and drag & drop functionality
- Modeling of wood, steel, concrete, and composite poles and components
- Modeling of multi-pole structures such as H-frames
- Automatic wire tension loads
- Complete tension and sag calculator
- Automated clearance analysis
- Strength reduction calculator
- Customizable reporting
- Multiple master and user catalogs
- Digital Measurement Technology
- Damage and decay modeling
- Integration with MapSightTM by ikeGPS
O-Calc Pro takes the guesswork out of load calculation for line design, pole replacement, and joint-use loading.
- O-Calc Pro is pre-populated with values for common poles, conductors, crossarms, overhead equipment, guys, and anchors.
- O-Calc Pro features sophisticated, customizable reporting and chart options, 2-D and 3-D viewing of pole configurations, and simple summaries of critical loading data.
O-Calc Pro brochure
For more information on O-Calc Pro, please call 716-319-3423 or email O-CalcProInfo@osmose.com.
Learn more about Osmose turnkey Engineering Services featuring O-Calc Pro and Digital Measurement Technology.